MOVE 2019 is the only space for Arab Americans and allies across all backgrounds and representing multiple sectors to come together to discuss the most pressing issues facing our communities and unite around building a more just and equitable society – together. Join us at this can’t-miss convening – register today!
|Registration Type||Early Bird Rate (Ends September 21)||Regular Rate (Ends November 4)
|Daily Rate (Friday and Saturday)||$150||$200|
Limited scholarships are available. Apply for a scholarship here. Deadline to apply is October 6th.
The registration fee includes:
- Thursday night welcome reception at the Arab American National Museum (AANM) with beverages and heavy appetizers, AANM tours, music and dancing, and networking
- Over 20 breakout sessions and plenary speakers covering major themes such as arts, philanthropy, activism, organizational development, elevating women’s voices, and building youth leadership
- Friday night signature event featuring a reception – including strolling dinner and beverages – and a theater performance at the iconic Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History
- Saturday bus tours of Detroit or Dearborn (space is limited, RSVP required)
- Entertainment and music throughout the conference
- Access to 25 vendors and exhibitors selling local, artisanal, unique Arab American-themed products
Registration DOES NOT include transportation to and from the summit, transportation during your stay (outside of the shuttles to and from the Charles H. Wright), hotel accommodations, or other expenses.
Registration fees are nonrefundable. Payments should be made via credit card at the registration button below. Checks will not be accepted.
While our detailed program and agenda are still in development, see here for a current schedule.
We know MOVE will be an incredibly valuable and beneficial experience. However, if you need help convincing your employer, school, or university to give you the funds/time off to attend, consider using this template letter.