MOVE 2023 is the only space for Arab Americans and allies across all backgrounds and representing multiple sectors to come together to discuss the most pressing issues facing our communities and unite around building a more just and equitable society – together. Join us at this can’t-miss convening!
|Registration Type||Early Bird Rate (Ends March 31)||Regular Rate (Ends April 20)
|Daily Rate (Thursday with the ACCESS Dinner)||$250||$300|
|Daily Rate (Thursday without the ACCESS Dinner)||$150||$200|
|Daily Rate (Friday)||$150||$200|
Limited scholarships are available. Apply for a scholarship here. Deadline to apply is March 15th.
The registration fee includes:
- Wednesday night welcome reception at the Arab American National Museum (AANM) with beverages and heavy appetizers, the ACCESS Film Premiere, AANM tours, music and dancing, and networking
- Over 16 breakout sessions and plenary speakers covering major themes such as arts, philanthropy, activism, organizational development, and elevating women’s voices
- Thursday night signature event at ACCESS’ 51st Annual Dinner
- Entertainment and music throughout the conference
- Access to vendors and exhibitors selling local, artisanal, unique Arab American-themed products
Registration DOES NOT include transportation to and from the summit, transportation during your stay (outside of the shuttles to and from ACCESS’ 51st Annual Dinner), hotel accommodations, or other expenses.
Registration fees are nonrefundable. Payments should be made via credit card at the registration button below. Checks will not be accepted.
While our detailed program and agenda are still in development, see here for a current schedule.
We know MOVE will be an incredibly valuable and beneficial experience. However, if you need help convincing your employer, school, or university to give you the funds/time off to attend, consider using this template letter.